This is an exciting time for Southborough Town Council, with the new multi-million pound Civic Centre now completed and the many new opportunities this will bring. The new Civic Centre incorporates a variety of services, including Council Offices, Multi-Functional Hall, Community Rooms, Library, GP Surgery, Retail Unit, and Sports Pavilion.
FACILITIES & EVENTS MANAGER (Full-Time) : Closing Date Friday 17th September 2021
(Salary Range between £24,982- £32,234 per annum dependant on experience. A performance-related bonus could be considered).
- Southborough Town Council is currently looking for a motivated individual to act as our Facilities & Events Manager.
- You will play a key part in driving the commercial activity of the Council’s new Civic Centre, by acquiring and bringing in new hirers and users.
- Facilities Management experience is desirable.
- You will be part of a new and enthusiastic team, with the opportunity to develop your career within this sector.
- The Council considers this to be a customer-focused role, and as such, good spoken English is fundamental to the role.
If you think you could be right for this role, please read the job description below carefully and complete the application form. To submit your application form, or to ask any questions, please contact us via email:
Email: email@example.com or telephone: 01892 529176.
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th September 2021.
CVs are not obligatory, but must be attached to a completed application form to be accepted. Only applications with a completed application form will be considered.
Due to the current situation, interviews may be conducted virtually.
FACILITIES & EVENTS MANAGER APPLICATION DOCUMENTS